Q50 Races Normandy 10/7/2017November 13, 2016
Q50 RACES BLEAU MOON 5 and 10 MILES Aug/25/2018July 6, 2014
Q50 Races 5Kanine Trail Race
RACE DAY SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2018
||May 1 thru June 1
||June 2 thru August 1
||August 2 thru September 7
Race Day Fees:
3 Miles: $50.00
1.5 Miles: $45.00
Entry fees are non-refundable. A nominal processing fee is added to all online registrations
Location: Fontainebleau State Park, Mandeville, La
Time: 9:00 am
Categories: 5k (3 Miles) and 1.5 mile
Dogs categories: up to 20 Lbs, 21 to 50 Lbs and 50- over
Who: Human runners/walkers and their canine friends.
*Runners/walkers are welcome to participate without a dog but will not be elligible for prizes.
Awards: Top 3 teams (human and dog) in each of the 5k (3 Miles) and 1.5 mile races
Rules and Regulations: (No exceptions will be made.)
- Dogs must be up to date on their vaccinations
- Each dog must be accompanied by at least one registered human. No human will be allowed to handle more than one dog.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times. This includes before, during, and after the event.
- Leashes must be 6 ft or less in length. Absolutely no retractable leashes will be allowed. Leashes will be validated at registration.
- You must pick up after your dog – even if he/she decides to do their business during the race.
- Dogs must have ID tags, a proof showing their vaccinations
- No strollers, Non aggressive dogs
- No headphones
- No dogs in heat.
- Please bring water bottles/bowls for you and your dog.
Remember NO PAPER AND PLASTIC CUPS AT THE Q50 RACES!
Please train responsibly and run only within the abilities of your dog! We want all human and canine participants to be safe.