Welcome to the Q50 Races Bleau Moon 10 and 5 Miles!
DATE: AUGUST 24, 2019 at 8:30PM FULL MOON!
Distance: 5 and 10 miles
Categories: ONLY Individual
Registrations begins April 15th, 2019 ONE DAY SALE!
Where: Fountainebleau State Park, Mandeville, La
1. HEADLIGHT! (batteries)
3. Water Bottle or Camelback
|Apr 15 thru Apr 16||Apr 17 thru Jun 1||Jun 1 thru Aug 1||Aug 1 thru Aug 22||Race Day|
Entry fees are non-refundable. A nominal processing fee is added to all online registrations.
REGISTER AT: https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=57434
Registrations open April 15th!
If you choose to pay via check send a check and >Registration Form< to:INTERQUEST EXPORTS AND IMPORTS, INC.
ACTIVITIES BY TIME:
1.- Packet Pick up and Race Day Registration from 7:00pm to 8:15pm
2.- Children’s Race 8:10pm a 200 yds Children’s race just for fun, no fee, no t-shirts, no prizes, just for fun!
3.- Instructions for the runners: Course Instructions 8:15pm
4.- Race Stars at 8:30pm
– There is a fee of $3.00 per person to be admitted to the park.
This fee does not appl to seniors (age 62 and older) or for children under 3 years old. (This fee was not included in your registration fees, as this money goes directly to the park.)
– NO DOGS, NO PACERS, NO BABY STROLLERS, NO BICYCLES,
and NO EARPHONES, etc. ALLOWED on the COURSE!
– This event is “BYOB” (Bring Your Own Bottle). In our efforts to
keep our races and the park green, cups will not be provided at the water station. This helps reduce our impact on the park. Water will be provided for filling your bottles, camelbacks, and other containers at the start/finish of the race. The only water station will be at the start/finish of the race. Drink lots of water before, during and after the race to stay hydrated.
– Come prepared for the HOT weather.
– INSECT repellent is a MUST!
– Don’t forget your headlamp (batteries), camelback, hydration belt or bottle water!
– HAVE FUN! Plan to stay for the post-race activities and awards
ceremony. There will be live music and lots of fun. We want everyone to have a great time, in this amazing place.
We do not guarantee a t-shirt if you registered 2 weeks before the event.
WE ARE GOING GREEN NO PAPER CUPS, All runners should bring water bottles and/or camelbacks
Individual: Running solo
Location: Fontainebleau State Park in Mandeville, LA – $3.00 entry fee per person to get into the Park (Driving Directions from New Olreans: Once you reach the north side of Lake Ponchartrain, get in the right lane and curve right 100 meters after exiting the Causeway Bridge. Continue east on Florida Blvd for 3.6 miles (6k). Fontainebleau State Park is on the right. There is one main entrance to the park. Once you enter the park, go straight for 1 mile to the Main Pavilion. FOR PARK RESERVATIONS, LODGING ETC GO TO: www.reservelastateparks.com OR CALL 877-226-7652
Start /Finish Point: Main Pavilion Fountainebleau State Park, Mandeville, LA
Surface: Trail Run
Aid Stations: Only one at the Start/Finish of the race. Water and food will be provided. Paper cups will not be provided. All runners should bring water bottles and/or camelbacks.
Course: The course will be in the amazing Fontainebleau State Park in Mandeville, Louisiana. This race will be ran at NIGHT! The course will be one loop with the Start and Finish being in the same loaction.
Rules: Please, it is responsibility of each runner to know and respect all rules for the event. At the same time, every runner must be medically fit to participate in this event. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
1. You will run in areas where nature will offer all its beauty, please DO NOT leave any trace behind you. Every runner must carry out their trash (granola bar wraps, gel packs, paper, etc) and deposit it in the proper places at the finish line, since this race does not have aid stations throughout the course. It is very important to Q50 Ultras to preserve the environment where our events take place.
Runners not respecting this rule will be disqualified.
2. It is completely forbidden to extract and/or collect any kind of flora or fauna, rocks, etc. anywhere on or around the course. Enjoy and respect nature! TAKE CARE OF IT!
3. Each runner will have to cover their medical expenses in case of emergency. Like any competitions of this kind, a medical and travel insurance is recommended to cover any emergencies.
4. For safety reasons, companions, friends or family will only be able to assist runners at the start/finish line. No pacers are allowed.
5. For safety reasons, no vehicles will be permitted to accompany any runner at any time during the race.
6. Cut off times are not negotiable.
7. The numbers given to the runner prior to the race, must be at a visible place on the front of the runner at all times during the course.
8. For logistic and safety reasons, companions, family and friends will only be permitted in assigned areas noted by Q50.
9. Car traffic during the event will NOT be suspended. For this reason, runners should use precaution in the small parts where they will be on the open road.
10. Q50 will be coming and going all around the course during the event. They will be properly identified. In case of emergency, runners should inform one of these Q50 people.
11. Q50 reserve the right to take out of the race any runner that is considered not to be physically capable of finishing the race (medical opinion will be requested for this to happen).
12. A Q50 representative should be informed immediately by any runner dropping out..
13. The only Aid Station will be at the Start/Finish Line. Each runner must bring with him/her from the start everything needed to be self-sufficient for the duration of the course.
Safety: THE RACE WILL TAKE PLACE AT NIGHT. THERE WILL BE NO LIGHTS EXCEPT YOUR HEADLIGHT. THE TRAIL WILL BE MARKED WITH NIGHT TAPE AND THERE WILL BE Q50 VOLUNTEERS ALONG THE COURSE.