Q50 Races Run to the Hills
NO RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS. WE ARE SOLD OUT!
We will send all our participants an
5 miles: 7am
10 miles: 9am
More instructions to come
We sold out, however, still 3 weeks to go we might be able to open it again. If this becomes virtual it will take place at the race site same day. We will have all the information June 13th.
There is a possibility for this event to become virtual. However, we are doing are best to have it real. We are working as we speak we Louisiana State Parks. We will have the whole information and details by June 13th
5 MILES: $45
Social Cause: The New Orleans Mission shelter!
We are very excited you are participating in this awesome event a TRAIL EVENT!
Date: JUNE 19th, 2021 Saturday
Race Starts by the DAY USE AREA Pavilion 3 follow the park signs and the Q50 signs
“Do not guarantee a t-shirt- SWAG within 2 weeks of signing for this race”
10 Mile Starts at 9:00am
5 Miles Starts at 7:00am
DO NOT GUARANTEE A SWAG WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE EVENT
Remember we are banning plastic bottles for our next Q50 Races Run to the Hills. We will have plenty of water in 5 gallon
Registrations will start soon!
Folsom, LA 70437
This weekend’s Q50 Races Run to the Hills 2018 promises to be amazing! Here’s the schedule of events:
SATURDAY JUNE 19th, 2021
5 MILES: 7AM
10 MILES: 9AM
NO WATER STATION ON THE COURSE! ONLY ONE FOR THE 10 MILERS AT THE 5 MILE POINT, AND WE WILL NOT HAVE PAPER OR PLASTIC CUPS AT THE
WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF WATER AND FLUIDS AT THE
Feel Free to Call if you have any questions at: 504 390 8807 Cellular
– NO DOGS, NO PACERS, NO BABY STROLLERS, NO BICYCLES, NO EARPHONES, etc. ALLOWED on the COURSE!
– This event is “Bring Your Own Bottle”. In our efforts to keep our races and the park green, we will not have cups at the water stations. This reduces the amount of trash and therefore, our impact on the park. Water will be provided for filling up your bottles, camelbacks, and other containers at the water stations on the course. Drink water to stay hydrated.
– There is an entrance fee of $3.00 per person to be admitted to the Park. This fee does not apply to
– Come prepared for the HOT
– HAVE FUN! Plan to stay for the post-race activities and awards ceremony. We want everyone to have a great day, in this amazing place. There is also kayaking, tubing, canoeing and horseback riding available at the park for after the race.
“Do not guarantee a swag within 2 weeks of signing for this race”