Welcome to the Q50 Races Bleau Moon 10 and 5 Miles!
Registrations will start soon!
DATE: AUGUST 22, 2020 at 8:15PM
Distance: 5 and 10 miles
Categories: ONLY Individual
Where: Fountainebleau State Park, Mandeville, La
1. HEADLIGHT! (batteries)
3. Water Bottle or Camelback
Entry fees are non-refundable. A nominal processing fee is added to all
Registrations open Feb 1st
78433 Hwy 25
Folsom, La 70437
ACTIVITIES BY TIME:
1.- Packet Pick up and Race Day
2.- Children’s Race 7:45pm a 200 yds Children’s race just for fun, no fee, no t-shirts, no
3.- Instructions for the runners: Course Instructions 8:00pm
4.- Race Stars at 8:15pm
– There is a fee of $3.00 per person to be admitted to the park.
This fee does not appl to
– NO DOGS, NO PACERS, NO BABY STROLLERS, NO BICYCLES,
and NO EARPHONES, etc. ALLOWED on the COURSE!
– This event is “BYOB” (Bring Your Own Bottle). In our efforts to
keep our races and the park green, cups will not be provided at the water station. This helps reduce our impact on the park. Water will be provided for filling your bottles, camelbacks, and other containers at the start/finish of the race. The only water station will be at the start/finish of the race. Drink lots of water before, during and after the race to stay hydrated.
– Come prepared for the HOT weather.
– Don’t forget your headlamp (batteries), camelback, hydration belt or bottle water!
– HAVE FUN! Plan to stay for the post-race activities and awards
ceremony. There will be live music and lots of fun. We want everyone to have a great time, in this amazing place.
We do not guarantee a t-shirt if you
WE ARE GOING GREEN NO PAPER CUPS, All runners should bring water bottles and/or camelbacks
Park Address: Address:
62883 Hwy. 1089
Mandeville, LA 70448
Location: Fontainebleau State Park in Mandeville, LA – $3.00 entry fee per person to get into the Park (Driving Directions from New Olreans: Once you reach the north side of Lake Ponchartrain, get in the right lane and curve right 100 meters after exiting the Causeway Bridge. Continue east on Florida Blvd for 3.6 miles (6k). Fontainebleau State Park is on the right. There is one main entrance to the park. Once you
Surface: Trail Run
Aid Stations: Only one at the Start/Finish of the race. Water and food will be provided. Paper cups will not be provided. All runners should bring water bottles and/or camelbacks.
Course: The course will be in the amazing Fontainebleau State Park in Mandeville, Louisiana. This race will be ran at NIGHT! The course will be one loop with the
Rules: Please, it is responsibility of each runner to know and respect all rules for the event. At the same time, every runner must be medically fit to participate in this event. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You will run in areas where nature will offer all its beauty, please DO NOT leave any trace behind you. Every runner must carry out their trash (granola bar wraps, gel packs, paper, etc) and deposit it in the proper places at the finish line, since this race does not have aid stations throughout the course. It is very important to Q50 Ultras to preserve the environment where our events take place.
Runners not respecting this rule will be disqualified.
2. It is completely forbidden to extract and/or collect any kind of flora or fauna, rocks, etc. anywhere on or around the course.
3. Each runner will have to cover their medical expenses in case of emergency. Like any competitions of this kind, a medical and travel
4. For safety reasons, companions, friends or family will only be able to assist runners at the start/finish line. No pacers are allowed.
5. For safety reasons, no vehicles will be permitted to accompany any runner at any time during the race.
6. Cut off times are not negotiable.
7. The numbers given to the runner prior to the race, must be at a visible place on the front of the runner at all times during the course.
8. For logistic and safety reasons, companions, family and friends will only be permitted in assigned areas noted by Q50.
10. Q50 will be coming and going all around the course during the event. They will be properly identified. In case of emergency, runners should inform one of these Q50 people.
11. Q50 reserve the right to take out of the race any runner that is considered not to be physically capable of finishing the race (medical opinion will be requested for this to happen).
12. A Q50 representative should be informed immediately by any runner dropping out..
13. The only Aid Station will be at the Start/Finish Line. Each runner must bring with him/her from the
Safety: THE RACE WILL TAKE PLACE AT NIGHT. THERE WILL BE NO LIGHTS EXCEPT YOUR HEADLIGHT. THE TRAIL WILL BE MARKED WITH NIGHT TAPE AND THERE WILL BE Q50 VOLUNTEERS ALONG THE COURSE.