Q50 Races Run to the Hills
We will send all our participants an
Pick up package from 6:30 to 7:40
7:45am race meeting
5 miles: 8am
10 miles: 8am
Race start at 8am
RACE STARTS AT PAVILION 3 DAY USE AREA FOLLOW THE PARK SIGNS
Keep your distance upon registration and start of the event. If you wish to wear a mask feel free is not require.
Register at: https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=92635
Welcome to Q50 Races Run To The Hills on Saturday, June 17, 2023! We encourage you to continue to follow common sense hygiene and to take personal responsibility for your own health & safety concerns. As always, IF YOU DON’T FEEL WELL, DON’T COME. Also, please check the weather to dress accordingly.
Please read the race instructions below:
Race Site: Bogue Chitto State Park 17049 State Park Blvd, Franklinton, LA (Day Use Area, Pavilion 3). $3/person Park Entry Fee.
Deadline for mileage switching: Wednesday, 6/15 Midnight. NO mileage switching on Race Day.
Race Schedule: Parking will be full, please show up early!
6:00am-7:45am – Registration
7:45am – Course Instructions
8:00am – Race Starts
10 Milers have one water/food station at the end of the 5 Mile loop. No Station for the 5 Milers.
Please bring your own hydration container, as we try to practice a minimal use paper policy.
Food for Race Participants will be provided by the New Orleans Mission.
Bring Insect Repellent & Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate.
If you get lost, cut the course, or do the wrong course: NO place award.
We are doing our best to provide a safe and fun environment for you to MOVE in a positive and challenging way. Please, let’s continue to extend mutual respect to one another.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, and as always, we thank you for your support. Happy Trails!
Cesar Torres, Director
Social Cause: The
We are very excited you are participating in this awesome event a TRAIL EVENT!
Date: JUNE 18th, 2022 Saturday
“Do not guarantee a t-shirt- SWAG within 2 weeks of signing for this race”
Remember we are banning plastic bottles for our next Q50 Races Run to the Hills. We will have plenty of water in 5 gallon
Registrations will start March 1st!
NO WATER STATION ON THE COURSE! ONLY ONE FOR THE 10 MILERS AT THE 5 MILE POINT, AND WE WILL NOT HAVE PAPER OR PLASTIC CUPS AT THE
WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF WATER AND FLUIDS AT THE
Feel Free to Call if you have any questions at: 504 390 8807 Cellular
– NO DOGS, NO PACERS, NO BABY STROLLERS, NO BICYCLES, NO EARPHONES, etc. ALLOWED on the COURSE!
– This event is “Bring Your Own Bottle”. In our efforts to keep our races and the park green, we will not have cups at the water stations. This reduces the amount of trash and therefore, our impact on the park. Water will be provided for filling up your bottles, camelbacks, and other containers at the water stations on the course. Drink water to stay hydrated.
– There is an entrance fee of $3.00 per person to be admitted to the Park. This fee does not apply to
– Come prepared for the HOT
– HAVE FUN! Plan to stay for the post-race activities and awards ceremony. We want everyone to have a great day, in this amazing place. There is also kayaking, tubing, canoeing and horseback riding available at the park for after the race.
“Do not guarantee a swag within 2 weeks of signing for this race”